Sailing the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore was a first chance to see things from the perspective of Gitche Gumee. The size of the kayakers, the colors of the rock and the clear, aquamarine/tourquoise shades of Lake Superior made this sail an extraordinary adventure. I have always seen this special place from the trails up above, backpacking with my kids. There’s always another way to look at things! – Rick Brandi
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio