- Washington Watch: House Interior Bill Funds Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Frustrates Administration
- Coalition to EPA: Strong Action Plan Essential to Maintain Progress on Great Lakes Restoration
- Celebrating the 10-Year Anniversary of a Public Compact for the Great Lakes
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to Host Public Engagement Sessions On Great Lakes Restoration
- Washington Update: Farm Bill Stalled and Water Resources Funding Advances
The Coalition hosts at least two events each year, our annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference in the fall and our advocacy days during Great Lakes Days in the spring. Our conference is held in a different city around the Great Lakes each year, while our advocacy event is in Washington, D.C. To find out more information about these events, please visit either event’s website.