- Trump Budget Eliminates Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Leaving Fate of Lakes in Hands of U.S. Congress
- Great Lakes Advocates in D.C. to Urge Congress to Keep Restoration Efforts on Track
- Coalition: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts to Great Lakes Programs, EPA Unacceptable
- Press Briefing: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts, Rollbacks—Implications for Great Lakes
- Action Alert: Urge Senators to Sign On to Protect the Great Lakes
The Coalition hosts at least two events each year, our annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference in the fall and our advocacy days during Great Lakes Days in the spring. Our conference is held in a different city around the Great Lakes each year, while our advocacy event is in Washington, D.C. To find out more information about these events, please visit either event’s website.