- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to Host Public Engagement Sessions On Great Lakes Restoration
- Washington Update: Farm Bill Stalled and Water Resources Funding Advances
- Washington Update: Busy Week for the Great Lakes
- Rep. Bishop Introduces Resolution Designating Week of Memorial Day as ‘Great Lakes Week’
- Senators Support Full and Robust Water Infrastructure Funding
The Coalition hosts at least two events each year, our annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference in the fall and our advocacy days during Great Lakes Days in the spring. Our conference is held in a different city around the Great Lakes each year, while our advocacy event is in Washington, D.C. To find out more information about these events, please visit either event’s website.