- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, the EPA, and More
- Huron River Revitalized by Restoration Project
- Senate Hears Testimony on Rule Vital to the Health of the Great Lakes
- 13th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference Request for Proposals Now Open
- Coalition Urges Congress to Support Great Lakes Investments
The Coalition hosts at least two events each year, our annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference in the fall and our advocacy days during Great Lakes Days in the spring. Our conference is held in a different city around the Great Lakes each year, while our advocacy event is in Washington, D.C. To find out more information about these events, please visit either event’s website.