- Washington Watch: House Interior Bill Funds Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Frustrates Administration
- Coalition to EPA: Strong Action Plan Essential to Maintain Progress on Great Lakes Restoration
- Celebrating the 10-Year Anniversary of a Public Compact for the Great Lakes
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to Host Public Engagement Sessions On Great Lakes Restoration
- Washington Update: Farm Bill Stalled and Water Resources Funding Advances
What We Do
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition works both in the field to fund Great Lakes restoration projects and in Washington, D.C. to secure federal funding for restoration work. Read about the current threats to the Great Lakes, as the Coalition sees them. You can also check out the policy work that the Coalition has been undertaking. The work we do in the field is the backbone of our campaign, making Great Lakes restoration projects a reality.