- House Passes Great Lakes Funding Bill
- Extended Deadline: Public Comment on EPA’s Environmental Justice Strategy Open until July 28
- Community Benefits from Kinnickinnic River Rivitalization
- Public Comment on EPA’s Environmental Justice Strategy Open until July 7
- Senate Committee Passes Great Lakes Funding Bill
What We Do
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition works both in the field to fund Great Lakes restoration projects and in Washington, D.C. to secure federal funding for restoration work. Read about the current threats to the Great Lakes, as the Coalition sees them. You can also check out the policy work that the Coalition has been undertaking. The work we do in the field is the backbone of our campaign, making Great Lakes restoration projects a reality.