- 14th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference Request for Workshops and Field trips Now Open
- U.S. Senators Reject Attempt to Weaken Protections from Aquatic Invasive Species
- U.S. Senate Assault on Clean Water Act Will Leave Environment, Economy Vulnerable to Invasive Species
- Senate to Vote on Bill Exempting Ships from Clean Water Act
- Action Alert: Tell Your Senator to Oppose Ballast Water Regulation Changes
What We Do
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition works both in the field to fund Great Lakes restoration projects and in Washington, D.C. to secure federal funding for restoration work. Read about the current threats to the Great Lakes, as the Coalition sees them. You can also check out the policy work that the Coalition has been undertaking. The work we do in the field is the backbone of our campaign, making Great Lakes restoration projects a reality.