The Wisconsin Radio Network is running a story today featuring yours truly about the importance of Congress – especially appropriators – in following the President’s lead on investing in Great Lakes restoration and economic recovery.
- Action Alert: Increasing Funding for Water Infrastructure
- Action Alert: Urge House Members to Support Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at $300 Million
- A Big Week for the Great Lakes: Water Infrastructure and Equity Report Released, Great Lakes Day
- Coalition of states, cities, tribes, business, industry and conservation organizations release joint priorities for the Great Lakes
- Coalition Urges Congress to Reject Trump Budget, Infrastructure Plan