The Wisconsin Radio Network is running a story today featuring yours truly about the importance of Congress – especially appropriators – in following the President’s lead on investing in Great Lakes restoration and economic recovery.
- Celebrating the 10-Year Anniversary of a Public Compact for the Great Lakes
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to Host Public Engagement Sessions On Great Lakes Restoration
- Washington Update: Farm Bill Stalled and Water Resources Funding Advances
- Washington Update: Busy Week for the Great Lakes
- Rep. Bishop Introduces Resolution Designating Week of Memorial Day as ‘Great Lakes Week’