Minnesota Sea Grant’s Stop Aquatic Hitchhikers!™ campaign has taught millions of Great Lakes boaters the importance of cleaning their boats after every outing to prevent the spread of invasive species like zebra mussels. Now the successful program is expanding, thanks to a Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant. Learn more here.
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio