The POLITICO is reporting that House Appropriations Committee Chair and long time Great Lakes Advocate Rep. David Obey (D-Wisc.) will not be running for reelection. Rep. Obey has done tremendous work for Great Lakes restoration and his key post on the Appropriations Committee helped secure the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative in its first year FY2010.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities