The Great Lakes Town Hall has published a letter from Great Lakes Czar Cam Davis explaining his take on the listening tour. It is a short letter but very substantial – showing that Davis did listen to the concerns voiced at these meetings. To read it go to:http://www.greatlakestownhall.org/forums/community-bulletin/3460
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio