Removing the Mill Creek Dam in southern Michigan restored an important Lake Erie tributary, unleashed natural rapids and made the river and an adjacent park a centerpiece in the Village of Dexter. Read more here.
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio