Removing the Mill Creek Dam in southern Michigan restored an important Lake Erie tributary, unleashed natural rapids and made the river and an adjacent park a centerpiece in the Village of Dexter. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities