- Coalition Partners with Milwaukee Community to Promote Water Infrastructure Investments
- Washington Update: Funding Discussions Continue in House and Senate
- Washington Update: House Omnibus Amendments and Debt Ceiling Votes in the Senate
- Washington Update: U.S. House likely to consider funding bill next week
- Rainwater Reuse Fair Helps Johnsons Park Residents Combat Flooding
- Conference Updates (35)
- Field Work (3)
- Funding Opportunity (22)
- Great Lakes Days (8)
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (94)
- In the News (99)
- Infrastructure (1)
- Policy (57)
- Press Releases (141)
- Success Stories (139)
- Take Action (41)
- Threats (18)
- Washington Update (13)
Tools & Resources
- The HOW Coalition and River Network recently hosted a webinar entitled Tips for a Winning Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Application to help those applying for the EPA’s GLRI funding. For a recording of this webinar, click here.
- The EPA also hosted a webinar to explain their RFA and answer questions. A recording of that webinar can be found here.
- The EPA’s Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Information Page
- The Great Lakes Accountability System houses a list of all GLRI projects to date For information on the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the GLRI, click here.
- The portal to the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Association’s 2010 GLRI projects can be found here.
- Freshwater Future Grant Programs
- Information about the Great Lakes Commission’s Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Permit Webinar Series