- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio
- Great Lakes Advocates to Gather in Sandusky, Ohio, to Earn Commitments from Clinton, Trump
- Coalition to U.S. Congress: Don’t Delay on Great Lakes Restoration Priorities
- Groups Invite Clinton, Trump to Present Great Lakes Platforms at Annual Conference
Tools & Resources
- The HOW Coalition and River Network recently hosted a webinar entitled Tips for a Winning Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Application to help those applying for the EPA’s GLRI funding. For a recording of this webinar, click here.
- The EPA also hosted a webinar to explain their RFA and answer questions. A recording of that webinar can be found here.
- The EPA’s Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Information Page
- The Great Lakes Accountability System houses a list of all GLRI projects to date For information on the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the GLRI, click here.
- The portal to the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Association’s 2010 GLRI projects can be found here.
- Freshwater Future Grant Programs
- Information about the Great Lakes Commission’s Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Permit Webinar Series