You can play an important role in restoring the Great Lakes.
Public support has been instrumental in pushing elected officials to craft a solid plan to restore the Great Lakes by stopping sewage contamination, preventing invasive species and restoring habitat for fish and wildlife.
You have made a difference in the past, and you can do so again.
- Call your elected officials.
- Write a letter to your local newspaper.
- Tell your family and friends to get involved as well.
- Contribute to groups dedicated to restoring the Great Lakes.
- Stay informed by signing up for our monthly email newsletter.
Get involved and stay involved. Your participation is needed now more than ever to help restore the Great Lakes, because the longer we wait, the worse they will get.