The effort to restore the Great Lakes begins with you. But it doesn’t end with you.
Tell your friends and family about the effort to restore the Great Lakes and the growing number of citizens who are demanding that elected officials protect our lakes, our economy, our public health, our economy and our way of life.
Get them involved! By working together, we can make a difference.
- Encourage them to sign a petition to restore the Great Lakes.
- Ask them to sign up for our mailing list and newsletter.
- Encourage them to take action by calling their elected officials.
- Tell them to craft a letter to the editor to their local newspaper.
- Ask them to contribute to a group dedicated to restoring the Great Lakes.
No single person, organization or entity can save the Great Lakes. But together, we can make a difference for people now and for generations to come.