- Action Alert: Urge U.S. House Members to support Water Resources and Development Act
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
Tag Archives: Economic-Report
August 18th 2009
The picture says it all! Guest bloggers for the Detroit Free Press describe the fouling of Lake Erie from the Detroit River and other tributaries – all victims of an ancient combined sewer and storm water system that simply doesn’t … Continue readingComments Off on Riverkeepers Warn of Poo Stew In Detroit River
August 18th 2009
The Editorial page of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle urges Empire State Senators Charles E. Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand to vote in favor of the $475 million Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. They describe the problems with Lake Ontario, sewage in … Continue readingComments Off on NY Senators Schumer and Gillibrand Should Vote Yes for GLRI
August 5th 2009
People around the Great Lakes might not like their tax dollars heading off to Washington each year, but this year a good portion of those dollars are expected to come back home. The Great Lakes Restoration Initiative would provide at … Continue readingComments Off on Sen. Sherrod Brown promotes Great Lakes initiative in Cleveland
July 21st 2009
“Preservation of the Great Lakes is vital not only to the environment but also to the health of the cities that benefit from the waterfront,” Malone said.Comments Off on Great Lakes Play Big Role in Second City’s Revival