- Coalition Postpones Great Lakes Restoration Conference Due to Strike
- CONFERENCE ATTENDEES PLEASE READ: Conference Postponed—Action Required
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE 2018 GREAT LAKES CONFERENCE
- Coalition on New Study: Great Lakes Investments Paying off for People, Communities
- Washington Watch: House Interior Bill Funds Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Frustrates Administration
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition has been around since 2004, working throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and in Washington, D.C. to secure a sustainable Great Lakes restoration plan and the federal funding needed to implement it. Read about successes for the Coalition.
Since the creation of the federally-funded Great Lakes Restoration Initiative in 2009, restoration projects around the Great Lakes have been picking up steam. The Coalition has been chronicling some of these successes through our success story series. Learn more about success stories here.