- Action Alert: Sign On to Urge Appropriators to Fully Fund the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Trump Budget Eliminates Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Leaving Fate of Lakes in Hands of U.S. Congress
- Great Lakes Advocates in D.C. to Urge Congress to Keep Restoration Efforts on Track
- Coalition: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts to Great Lakes Programs, EPA Unacceptable
- Press Briefing: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts, Rollbacks—Implications for Great Lakes
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition has been around since 2004, working throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and in Washington, D.C. to secure a sustainable Great Lakes restoration plan and the federal funding needed to implement it. Read about successes for the Coalition.
Since the creation of the federally-funded Great Lakes Restoration Initiative in 2009, restoration projects around the Great Lakes have been picking up steam. The Coalition has been chronicling some of these successes through our success story series. Learn more about success stories here.