- Washington Update: Funding Discussions Continue in House and Senate
- Washington Update: House Omnibus Amendments and Debt Ceiling Votes in the Senate
- Washington Update: U.S. House likely to consider funding bill next week
- Rainwater Reuse Fair Helps Johnsons Park Residents Combat Flooding
- Washington Update: July 31, 2017
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition has been around since 2004, working throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and in Washington, D.C. to secure a sustainable Great Lakes restoration plan and the federal funding needed to implement it. Read about successes for the Coalition.
Since the creation of the federally-funded Great Lakes Restoration Initiative in 2009, restoration projects around the Great Lakes have been picking up steam. The Coalition has been chronicling some of these successes through our success story series. Learn more about success stories here.