The restoration of Sulphur Springs, in suburban Cleveland, could clear the way for the reintroduction of native Ohio brook trout in the Lake Erie tributary. The Sulphur Springs project was selected as Ohio’s featured project for America’s Great Outdoors Initiative, a federal program that supports community-based efforts to restore key rivers, increase recreational opportunities and create local jobs. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities
- Coalition Applauds Great Lakes Investments in Bill