A $26 million project, with some funding from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, has helped people and wildlife enjoy the Menomonee River once more. The brownfield sites around the river has been remediated, a trail has been put in, and the river banks have been stabilized to prevent erosion. Read more here.
- Coalition on Trump Budget: ‘Counting on Congress to Deliver for Great Lakes’
- Creek Restoration in Ohio Helps Lake Erie Habitat, Golf Couse Bottom Line
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms, Ballast Water, and More
- Removing Invasive Plants Restores Habitat at Times Beach
- Weekly News Roundup: Infrastructure, Lake Ontario Water Levels, and More