A $26 million project, with some funding from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, has helped people and wildlife enjoy the Menomonee River once more. The brownfield sites around the river has been remediated, a trail has been put in, and the river banks have been stabilized to prevent erosion. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities