A $26 million project, with some funding from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, has helped people and wildlife enjoy the Menomonee River once more. The brownfield sites around the river has been remediated, a trail has been put in, and the river banks have been stabilized to prevent erosion. Read more here.
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio