A creek restoration project on the grounds of Hudson High School, near Cleveland, reduced urban flooding and improved fish habitat. It also gave hundreds of students a chance to get involved in an environmental restoration project. Read more here.
- Coalition on Trump Budget: ‘Counting on Congress to Deliver for Great Lakes’
- Creek Restoration in Ohio Helps Lake Erie Habitat, Golf Couse Bottom Line
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms, Ballast Water, and More
- Removing Invasive Plants Restores Habitat at Times Beach
- Weekly News Roundup: Infrastructure, Lake Ontario Water Levels, and More