A creek restoration project on the grounds of Hudson High School, near Cleveland, reduced urban flooding and improved fish habitat. It also gave hundreds of students a chance to get involved in an environmental restoration project. Read more here.
- Action Alert: Urge U.S. House Members to support Water Resources and Development Act
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum