A creek restoration project on the grounds of Hudson High School, near Cleveland, reduced urban flooding and improved fish habitat. It also gave hundreds of students a chance to get involved in an environmental restoration project. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities