A Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant funded the rehabilitation of an important coastal wetland along Lake Erie. The wetland, which was drained decades ago for agricultural purposes, now provides habitat for birds and other wildlife, as well as a natural filter that reduces the volume of polluted runoff entering Lake Erie. Read more.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities