A nearly $1 million restoration of Cascade Creek in Erie, Pa., reduced urban flooding and cut the load of sediment washing into Lake Erie by more than 200 tons annually. The project was funded largely by the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. Read more here.
- Trump Budget Eliminates Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Leaving Fate of Lakes in Hands of U.S. Congress
- Great Lakes Advocates in D.C. to Urge Congress to Keep Restoration Efforts on Track
- Coalition: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts to Great Lakes Programs, EPA Unacceptable
- Press Briefing: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts, Rollbacks—Implications for Great Lakes
- Action Alert: Urge Senators to Sign On to Protect the Great Lakes