A nearly $1 million restoration of Cascade Creek in Erie, Pa., reduced urban flooding and cut the load of sediment washing into Lake Erie by more than 200 tons annually. The project was funded largely by the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. Read more here.
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, the EPA, and More
- Huron River Revitalized by Restoration Project
- Senate Hears Testimony on Rule Vital to the Health of the Great Lakes
- 13th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference Request for Proposals Now Open
- Coalition Urges Congress to Support Great Lakes Investments