A nearly $1 million restoration of Cascade Creek in Erie, Pa., reduced urban flooding and cut the load of sediment washing into Lake Erie by more than 200 tons annually. The project was funded largely by the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. Read more here.
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio
- Great Lakes Advocates to Gather in Sandusky, Ohio, to Earn Commitments from Clinton, Trump
- Coalition to U.S. Congress: Don’t Delay on Great Lakes Restoration Priorities
- Groups Invite Clinton, Trump to Present Great Lakes Platforms at Annual Conference