A nearly $1 million restoration of Cascade Creek in Erie, Pa., reduced urban flooding and cut the load of sediment washing into Lake Erie by more than 200 tons annually. The project was funded largely by the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities