A nearly $1 million restoration of Cascade Creek in Erie, Pa., reduced urban flooding and cut the load of sediment washing into Lake Erie by more than 200 tons annually. The project was funded largely by the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. Read more here.
- Groups Invite Clinton, Trump to Present Great Lakes Platforms at Annual Conference
- House Passes Great Lakes Funding Bill
- Extended Deadline: Public Comment on EPA’s Environmental Justice Strategy Open until July 28
- Community Benefits from Kinnickinnic River Rivitalization
- Public Comment on EPA’s Environmental Justice Strategy Open until July 7