The Milwaukee River has become a bit more navigable for aquatic life thanks to the Ozaukee County fish passage program. Over 100 miles of streams feeding into the Milwaukee River are now reconnected, allowing native fish to return to the river. Read more here.
- Coalition on Trump Budget: ‘Counting on Congress to Deliver for Great Lakes’
- Creek Restoration in Ohio Helps Lake Erie Habitat, Golf Couse Bottom Line
- Weekly News Roundup: Harmful Algal Blooms, Ballast Water, and More
- Removing Invasive Plants Restores Habitat at Times Beach
- Weekly News Roundup: Infrastructure, Lake Ontario Water Levels, and More