The Milwaukee River has become a bit more navigable for aquatic life thanks to the Ozaukee County fish passage program. Over 100 miles of streams feeding into the Milwaukee River are now reconnected, allowing native fish to return to the river. Read more here.
- Action Alert: Sign On to Urge Appropriators to Fully Fund the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Trump Budget Eliminates Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Leaving Fate of Lakes in Hands of U.S. Congress
- Great Lakes Advocates in D.C. to Urge Congress to Keep Restoration Efforts on Track
- Coalition: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts to Great Lakes Programs, EPA Unacceptable
- Press Briefing: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts, Rollbacks—Implications for Great Lakes