The Milwaukee River has become a bit more navigable for aquatic life thanks to the Ozaukee County fish passage program. Over 100 miles of streams feeding into the Milwaukee River are now reconnected, allowing native fish to return to the river. Read more here.
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio