The Milwaukee River has become a bit more navigable for aquatic life thanks to the Ozaukee County fish passage program. Over 100 miles of streams feeding into the Milwaukee River are now reconnected, allowing native fish to return to the river. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities