A pilot project, with some funding from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, in the Fox River basin is helping farmers monitor and control the phosphorous on their land in an attempt to keep it out of nearby streams. The project has helped the Brickstead Dairy install cover crops and grassed waterways to prevent runoff. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities