A $1.3 million project funded by the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative is turning nearly 600 acres of farmland into wetlands and coastal marshes at the Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge in Ohio. The first of four projects at the refuge transformed the 171-acre Blausey Tract into wetlands that provide critical habitat for fish and wildlife. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities