A $1.3 million project funded by the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative is turning nearly 600 acres of farmland into wetlands and coastal marshes at the Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge in Ohio. The first of four projects at the refuge transformed the 171-acre Blausey Tract into wetlands that provide critical habitat for fish and wildlife. Read more here.
- Action Alert: Urge U.S. House Members to support Water Resources and Development Act
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum