A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- House Passes Great Lakes Funding Bill
- Extended Deadline: Public Comment on EPA’s Environmental Justice Strategy Open until July 28
- Community Benefits from Kinnickinnic River Rivitalization
- Public Comment on EPA’s Environmental Justice Strategy Open until July 7
- Senate Committee Passes Great Lakes Funding Bill