A $1.6 million grant from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative helped establish the Lake Erie Bluffs Park, a 139-acre park on the shores of Lake Erie in northeast Ohio. The park permanently protects a stretch of scenic Lake Erie shoreline, along with wetlands and meadows that provide important habitat for 20 rare species of plants and wildlife. Read more here.
- Huron River Revitalized by Restoration Project
- Senate Hears Testimony on Rule Vital to the Health of the Great Lakes
- 13th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference Request for Proposals Now Open
- Coalition Urges Congress to Support Great Lakes Investments
- U.S. House Pushes Back to Restore Great Lakes Funding, In Wake of Proposed Trump Administration Cuts