The GLRI grant was part of a $2.8 million effort to preserve the 77-acre site. The parcel, located in the Town of Bayview, Wis., features a deep sandstone gorge, lush woods, and a stream that flows to Lake Superior. Read more here.
- Updated Action Alert: Extended Deadline to Urge Representatives to Support GLRI Funding
- Action Alert: Urge Representatives to Sign On to Support GLRI Funding
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update