A $2 million project has turned farmers’ fields into a wildlife area that also has decreased runoff. By returning the land to a mix of habitats, the site helps prevent flooding and also provides needed and rare habitat for wildlife to thrive. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities