A wetland now filters all of the wastewater produced by the Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School in Jackson, Wisconsin. This engineered wetland keeps excess nutrients out of the nearby waterways, all while providing a habitat for wildlife on campus. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities