A wetland now filters all of the wastewater produced by the Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School in Jackson, Wisconsin. This engineered wetland keeps excess nutrients out of the nearby waterways, all while providing a habitat for wildlife on campus. Read more here.
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio