A $52 million Great Lakes Restoration Initiative project removed 252,000 cubic yards of toxic mud from the Grand Calumet River and restored the 25-acre Roxana Marsh. The marsh provides critical habitat for birds, fish and other aquatic life in the river. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities