The Calumet Conservation Corps is a small group of people committed to removing invasive species in parks around Chicago. These ecosystems provide habitat for native wildlife and filter water on its way to Lake Michigan. The Conservation Corps also provides training and outdoor experience for area youth, who might not otherwise have this. Read more here>
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio