A $34 million project, with $1.5 million from the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, is restoring the effectiveness of the Cat Island chain in Green Bay. With the barrier island chain rebuilt, the nearshore waters are more suitable for native aquatic life and the wetlands on shore are more thoroughly protected. Read more here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities