- Coalition to EPA: Strong Action Plan Essential to Maintain Progress on Great Lakes Restoration
- Celebrating the 10-Year Anniversary of a Public Compact for the Great Lakes
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to Host Public Engagement Sessions On Great Lakes Restoration
- Washington Update: Farm Bill Stalled and Water Resources Funding Advances
- Washington Update: Busy Week for the Great Lakes
State by State
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition works closely with several member organizations in states around the region to achieve our goal of restoring the Great Lakes. The work our member organizations do in the field is the backbone of our campaign – it amplifies our impact throughout the Great Lakes region. Below you’ll find stories from the field—restoration tours, visits to Washington, D.C. for meetings with public officials, or impacts from their work.