- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, the EPA, and More
- Huron River Revitalized by Restoration Project
- Senate Hears Testimony on Rule Vital to the Health of the Great Lakes
- 13th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference Request for Proposals Now Open
- Coalition Urges Congress to Support Great Lakes Investments
The Implementation Grant program that the Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition runs gives priority to applications whose on the ground work takes place in one of eight priority areas. These priority areas [see a detailed map here] have been historically degraded and yet show vast potential for restoration. Grant applications that focus on one of the eight priority areas listed below will be more strongly considered for funding than applications whose work takes place outside these areas.