- Action Alert: Urge U.S. House Members to support Water Resources and Development Act
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
The Implementation Grant program that the Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition runs gives priority to applications whose on the ground work takes place in one of eight priority areas. These priority areas [see a detailed map here] have been historically degraded and yet show vast potential for restoration. Grant applications that focus on one of the eight priority areas listed below will be more strongly considered for funding than applications whose work takes place outside these areas.