- Trump Budget Eliminates Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Leaving Fate of Lakes in Hands of U.S. Congress
- Great Lakes Advocates in D.C. to Urge Congress to Keep Restoration Efforts on Track
- Coalition: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts to Great Lakes Programs, EPA Unacceptable
- Press Briefing: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts, Rollbacks—Implications for Great Lakes
- Action Alert: Urge Senators to Sign On to Protect the Great Lakes
The Implementation Grant program that the Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition runs gives priority to applications whose on the ground work takes place in one of eight priority areas. These priority areas [see a detailed map here] have been historically degraded and yet show vast potential for restoration. Grant applications that focus on one of the eight priority areas listed below will be more strongly considered for funding than applications whose work takes place outside these areas.