- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities
The Implementation Grant program that the Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition runs gives priority to applications whose on the ground work takes place in one of eight priority areas. These priority areas [see a detailed map here] have been historically degraded and yet show vast potential for restoration. Grant applications that focus on one of the eight priority areas listed below will be more strongly considered for funding than applications whose work takes place outside these areas.