The Cleveland Plain Dealer has a fantastic story that outlines excactly where the $475 million will go if the House and Senate Appropriations Committees fully fund the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative.
- Washington Update: Funding Discussions Continue in House and Senate
- Washington Update: House Omnibus Amendments and Debt Ceiling Votes in the Senate
- Washington Update: U.S. House likely to consider funding bill next week
- Rainwater Reuse Fair Helps Johnsons Park Residents Combat Flooding
- Washington Update: July 31, 2017