The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has put forward some great facts about their clean water protection rule that every supporter of clean water should read. The clean water protection rule—or Waters of the United States Rule—has been subjected to unfair, outlandish, and completely untrue statements from the Farm Bureau and others. This page addresses some of those statements and also explains why this clean water protection rule is important and necessary. If you are interested in learning more, the EPA will host a webinar, Wednesday, July 16, 2014 from 3-4p EST.
- Action Alert: Sign On to Urge Appropriators to Fully Fund the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Trump Budget Eliminates Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Leaving Fate of Lakes in Hands of U.S. Congress
- Great Lakes Advocates in D.C. to Urge Congress to Keep Restoration Efforts on Track
- Coalition: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts to Great Lakes Programs, EPA Unacceptable
- Press Briefing: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts, Rollbacks—Implications for Great Lakes