The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has put forward some great facts about their clean water protection rule that every supporter of clean water should read. The clean water protection rule—or Waters of the United States Rule—has been subjected to unfair, outlandish, and completely untrue statements from the Farm Bureau and others. This page addresses some of those statements and also explains why this clean water protection rule is important and necessary. If you are interested in learning more, the EPA will host a webinar, Wednesday, July 16, 2014 from 3-4p EST.
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities
- Coalition Applauds Great Lakes Investments in Bill