Asian carp are making their way toward the Great Lakes and we don’t want ’em! A recent CBC video documents a week spent boating from the Mississippi River to the Illinois River (where Asian carp make-up nine out of 10 fish) and finally to the Great Lakes’ last line of defense: an electric barrier in the Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal. Don’t miss this video to see what we’re up against. And when you’re done, send it to Congress.
- Action Alert: Sign On to Urge Appropriators to Fully Fund the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Trump Budget Eliminates Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Leaving Fate of Lakes in Hands of U.S. Congress
- Great Lakes Advocates in D.C. to Urge Congress to Keep Restoration Efforts on Track
- Coalition: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts to Great Lakes Programs, EPA Unacceptable
- Press Briefing: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts, Rollbacks—Implications for Great Lakes