- 14th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference Request for Workshops and Field trips Now Open
- U.S. Senators Reject Attempt to Weaken Protections from Aquatic Invasive Species
- U.S. Senate Assault on Clean Water Act Will Leave Environment, Economy Vulnerable to Invasive Species
- Senate to Vote on Bill Exempting Ships from Clean Water Act
- Action Alert: Tell Your Senator to Oppose Ballast Water Regulation Changes
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition consists of more than 145 environmental, conservation, outdoor recreation organizations, zoos, aquariums and museums representing millions of people, whose common goal is to restore and protect the Great Lakes.
The coalition is a leading voice for Great Lakes restoration and protection in Washington, D.C., and in the Great Lakes states of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Please contact Jordan Lubetkin, communications director, at 734-887-7109 or Lubetkin@nwf.org, to arrange an interview with coalition staff or coalition partners.
You can also stay informed of the latest developments in the effort to restore the Great Lakes and revive the region’s economy by reading coalition supporting materials, including:
Follow @healthylakes on twitter or on Facebook and help spread the word on efforts to protect and restore the Great Lakes.