- Updated Action Alert: U.S. House Circulates Sign On Letter Urging Administration to Fund Great Lakes in FY19
- U.S. Senators Ask Office of Management and Budget to Fund GLRI at $300 Million in FY19
- Great Lakes Advocates to Gather in Buffalo, Urging Feds to Maintain Support for Lakes
- Detroit Branch NAACP and Healing Our Waters–Great Lakes Coalition Tackle Potential Fixes to City’s Water Systems
- Washington Update: Budget Resolutions
- Conference Updates (35)
- Field Work (3)
- Funding Opportunity (22)
- Great Lakes Days (8)
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (95)
- In the News (99)
- Infrastructure (1)
- Policy (57)
- Press Releases (144)
- Success Stories (139)
- Take Action (42)
- Threats (18)
- Washington Update (14)
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition consists of more than 120 environmental, conservation, outdoor recreation organizations, zoos, aquariums and museums representing millions of people, whose common goal is to restore and protect the Great Lakes.
The coalition is a leading voice for Great Lakes restoration and protection in Washington, D.C., and in the Great Lakes states of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Please contact Jordan Lubetkin, communications director, at 734-887-7109 or Lubetkin@nwf.org, to arrange an interview with coalition staff or coalition partners.
You can also stay informed of the latest developments in the effort to restore the Great Lakes and revive the region’s economy by reading coalition supporting materials, including: