- Coalition Partners with Milwaukee Community to Promote Water Infrastructure Investments
- Washington Update: Funding Discussions Continue in House and Senate
- Washington Update: House Omnibus Amendments and Debt Ceiling Votes in the Senate
- Washington Update: U.S. House likely to consider funding bill next week
- Rainwater Reuse Fair Helps Johnsons Park Residents Combat Flooding
- Conference Updates (35)
- Field Work (3)
- Funding Opportunity (22)
- Great Lakes Days (8)
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (94)
- In the News (99)
- Infrastructure (1)
- Policy (57)
- Press Releases (141)
- Success Stories (139)
- Take Action (41)
- Threats (18)
- Washington Update (13)
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition consists of more than 120 environmental, conservation, outdoor recreation organizations, zoos, aquariums and museums representing millions of people, whose common goal is to restore and protect the Great Lakes.
The coalition is a leading voice for Great Lakes restoration and protection in Washington, D.C., and in the Great Lakes states of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Please contact Jordan Lubetkin, communications director, at 734-887-7109 or Lubetkin@nwf.org, to arrange an interview with coalition staff or coalition partners.
You can also stay informed of the latest developments in the effort to restore the Great Lakes and revive the region’s economy by reading coalition supporting materials, including: