- Trump Budget Eliminates Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Leaving Fate of Lakes in Hands of U.S. Congress
- Great Lakes Advocates in D.C. to Urge Congress to Keep Restoration Efforts on Track
- Coalition: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts to Great Lakes Programs, EPA Unacceptable
- Press Briefing: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts, Rollbacks—Implications for Great Lakes
- Action Alert: Urge Senators to Sign On to Protect the Great Lakes
Implementation Grant Program
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition provides small seed grants for groups who want to lead Great Lakes restoration projects, such as wetland restoration work or invasive species removal. The grants are meant to assist groups in gaining larger, federal funding for their restoration projects. The grants range from $5,000 to $15,000 and should focus on projects that fall into one of the Coalition’s identified priority areas.
For questions or further information about the Coalition’s Implementation Grant program, please contact Cheryl Kallio, Implementation Coordinator, at Cheryl@freshwaterfuture.org.