- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio
Implementation Grant Program
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition provides small seed grants for groups who want to lead Great Lakes restoration projects, such as wetland restoration work or invasive species removal. The grants are meant to assist groups in gaining larger, federal funding for their restoration projects. The grants range from $5,000 to $15,000 and should focus on projects that fall into one of the Coalition’s identified priority areas.
The Implementation Grant Program runs on a rolling basis. We are currently accepting proposals. Please visit Freshwater Future’s website to find out more information and to apply.
For questions or further information about the Coalition’s Implementation Grant program, please contact Cheryl Kallio, Implementation Coordinator, at Cheryl@freshwaterfuture.org.