- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, the EPA, and More
- Huron River Revitalized by Restoration Project
- Senate Hears Testimony on Rule Vital to the Health of the Great Lakes
- 13th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference Request for Proposals Now Open
- Coalition Urges Congress to Support Great Lakes Investments
Implementation Grant Program
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition provides small seed grants for groups who want to lead Great Lakes restoration projects, such as wetland restoration work or invasive species removal. The grants are meant to assist groups in gaining larger, federal funding for their restoration projects. The grants range from $5,000 to $15,000 and should focus on projects that fall into one of the Coalition’s identified priority areas.
For questions or further information about the Coalition’s Implementation Grant program, please contact Cheryl Kallio, Implementation Coordinator, at Cheryl@freshwaterfuture.org.