- Updated Action Alert: Extended Deadline to Urge Representatives to Support GLRI Funding
- Action Alert: Urge Representatives to Sign On to Support GLRI Funding
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
Implementation Grant Program
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition provides small seed grants for groups who want to lead Great Lakes restoration projects, such as wetland restoration work or invasive species removal. The grants are meant to assist groups in gaining larger, federal funding for their restoration projects. The grants range from $5,000 to $15,000 and should focus on projects that fall into one of the Coalition’s identified priority areas.
For questions or further information about the Coalition’s Implementation Grant program, please contact Cheryl Kallio, Implementation Coordinator, at Cheryl@freshwaterfuture.org.