- U.S. Senators Reject Attempt to Weaken Protections from Aquatic Invasive Species
- U.S. Senate Assault on Clean Water Act Will Leave Environment, Economy Vulnerable to Invasive Species
- Senate to Vote on Bill Exempting Ships from Clean Water Act
- Action Alert: Tell Your Senator to Oppose Ballast Water Regulation Changes
- Trump Infrastructure Plan Misses the Mark
How to Join
For information on how to join the Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition, contact Field Manager Celia Haven (firstname.lastname@example.org). Member organizations will be added to our listserv to receive notifications about funding opportunities, important policies, and action needed to help protect the Great Lakes. Members may also contact the Coalition staff with any questions they might have regarding Great Lakes restoration.
Individuals can also help by joining our network of citizen activists who call, write, or tweet to members of Congress about Great Lakes legislation and to regulators about Great Lakes proposals. Contact us if you’re interested in getting involved.
Our activists are also invited to join us in Washington D.C. each February for Great Lakes Days and take the coalition’s message directly to U.S. Representatives and Senators. Active members can also network with other people and organizations throughout the Great Lakes at our annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference.