- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition is advised on long-term policy and decision-making by a Governance Board of 14 members. Below are the current members that make up the Governance Board.
Mike Carlson, Gathering Waters: Wisconsin’s Alliance for Land Trusts
Mike Shriberg, National Wildlife Federation
Joy Mullinex, Western Reserve Land Conservancy
Alliance for the Great Lakes
Audubon New York
Gathering Waters: Wisconsin’s Alliance for Land Trusts
Minnesota Environmental Partnership
National Parks Conservation Association
National Wildlife Federation
Ohio Environmental Council
Save the Dunes
Sierra Club- Great Lakes Program
Tip of the Mitt Watershed Council
Western Reserve Land Conservancy