The Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, through the Fish Passage Program, will award $645,000 to projects around the Great Lakes that increase access upstream to fish and other aquatic life. Eight projects will increase the connectivity of more than 91 stream miles. Since 2010, more than 267 stream miles have been reconnected through this program. Read more about the program, as well as how the awarded funds will be used, here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities