The Obama Administration last week unveiled the names of its Great Lakes Advisory Board. The panel representing environmental, business, academic, tribal and governmental interests will help support implementation of the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. The 16-member board includes Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition Field Director Jennifer Hill. EPA announcement and list of board members can be found here.
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio
- Great Lakes Advocates to Gather in Sandusky, Ohio, to Earn Commitments from Clinton, Trump
- Coalition to U.S. Congress: Don’t Delay on Great Lakes Restoration Priorities
- Groups Invite Clinton, Trump to Present Great Lakes Platforms at Annual Conference