The Obama Administration last week unveiled the names of its Great Lakes Advisory Board. The panel representing environmental, business, academic, tribal and governmental interests will help support implementation of the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. The 16-member board includes Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition Field Director Jennifer Hill. EPA announcement and list of board members can be found here.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities