The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency announced yesterday they had awarded 11 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grants throughout the region. The grants total more than $5 million and are focused on reducing the threat to the Great Lakes from invasive species. Check out the list of grant recipients in the EPA’s press release, or follow us on twitter, where we’ll be tweeting congratulations to the recipients for their grant funding and excellent work.
- Great Lakes Area of Concern Conference Registration Open
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities