The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency announced yesterday they had awarded 11 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grants throughout the region. The grants total more than $5 million and are focused on reducing the threat to the Great Lakes from invasive species. Check out the list of grant recipients in the EPA’s press release, or follow us on twitter, where we’ll be tweeting congratulations to the recipients for their grant funding and excellent work.
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio
- Great Lakes Advocates to Gather in Sandusky, Ohio, to Earn Commitments from Clinton, Trump