The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency announced yesterday they had awarded 11 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grants throughout the region. The grants total more than $5 million and are focused on reducing the threat to the Great Lakes from invasive species. Check out the list of grant recipients in the EPA’s press release, or follow us on twitter, where we’ll be tweeting congratulations to the recipients for their grant funding and excellent work.
- Action Alert: Sign On to Urge Appropriators to Fully Fund the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Trump Budget Eliminates Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Leaving Fate of Lakes in Hands of U.S. Congress
- Great Lakes Advocates in D.C. to Urge Congress to Keep Restoration Efforts on Track
- Coalition: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts to Great Lakes Programs, EPA Unacceptable
- Press Briefing: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts, Rollbacks—Implications for Great Lakes