The Cleveland Plain Dealer Editorial Board has written a strong piece on why the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative must be funded at $300 million for the coming fiscal year. In this editorial, House members from Ohio–Kaptur, Ryan, and Joyce–are also urged along with Senators Portman and Brown to lead efforts on strong GLRI funding.
- Updated Action Alert: Extended Deadline to Urge Representatives to Support GLRI Funding
- Action Alert: Urge Representatives to Sign On to Support GLRI Funding
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update