What struck me most about this story was a short quote from the new junior Senator from New York, Kirsten Gillibrand. She absolutely nailed the message that investing in Great Lakes restoration will create jobs and grow the economy. The story also mentions that Senator Gillibrand intends to use her new seat on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee to fight for Great Lakes Restoration. We look forward to working with you, Senator.
- House Passes Great Lakes Funding Bill
- Extended Deadline: Public Comment on EPA’s Environmental Justice Strategy Open until July 28
- Community Benefits from Kinnickinnic River Rivitalization
- Public Comment on EPA’s Environmental Justice Strategy Open until July 7
- Senate Committee Passes Great Lakes Funding Bill