US Senators Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and George Voinovich (R-OH) pushed the Great Lakes St. Lawrence River Compact through the US Senate today. The Senate passed the bill unanimously this afternoon. The US House is expected to take up the legislation when they return from summer recess in September. Thanks to our Great Lakes Senators for ensuring the success of the Compact!
- House Passes Great Lakes Funding Bill
- Extended Deadline: Public Comment on EPA’s Environmental Justice Strategy Open until July 28
- Community Benefits from Kinnickinnic River Rivitalization
- Public Comment on EPA’s Environmental Justice Strategy Open until July 7
- Senate Committee Passes Great Lakes Funding Bill