US Senators Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and George Voinovich (R-OH) pushed the Great Lakes St. Lawrence River Compact through the US Senate today. The Senate passed the bill unanimously this afternoon. The US House is expected to take up the legislation when they return from summer recess in September. Thanks to our Great Lakes Senators for ensuring the success of the Compact!
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio
- Great Lakes Advocates to Gather in Sandusky, Ohio, to Earn Commitments from Clinton, Trump
- Coalition to U.S. Congress: Don’t Delay on Great Lakes Restoration Priorities
- Groups Invite Clinton, Trump to Present Great Lakes Platforms at Annual Conference
- House Passes Great Lakes Funding Bill