US Senators Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and George Voinovich (R-OH) pushed the Great Lakes St. Lawrence River Compact through the US Senate today. The Senate passed the bill unanimously this afternoon. The US House is expected to take up the legislation when they return from summer recess in September. Thanks to our Great Lakes Senators for ensuring the success of the Compact!
- Weekly News Roundup: Asian Carp, the EPA, and More
- Huron River Revitalized by Restoration Project
- Senate Hears Testimony on Rule Vital to the Health of the Great Lakes
- 13th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference Request for Proposals Now Open
- Coalition Urges Congress to Support Great Lakes Investments