Wisconsin Governor James Doyle (D) has provided E&ETV with an argument for climate change legislation from his state’s perspective. This is a very interesting piece since the Great Lakes state of Wisconsin is a steeped in the manufacturing sector, but there are also a heck of a lot of farms there – the very type of states targeted by opponents of the legislation. In fact, Wisconsin has moved ahead of the Federal government with state legislation that addresses climate change. The Governor also discusses how federal stimulus funds will help build jobs in his state. To view the video or read the transcript go to: http://www.eenews.net/tv/transcript/1012.
- Groups Invite Clinton, Trump to Present Great Lakes Platforms at Annual Conference
- House Passes Great Lakes Funding Bill
- Extended Deadline: Public Comment on EPA’s Environmental Justice Strategy Open until July 28
- Community Benefits from Kinnickinnic River Rivitalization
- Public Comment on EPA’s Environmental Justice Strategy Open until July 7