Wisconsin Governor James Doyle (D) has provided E&ETV with an argument for climate change legislation from his state’s perspective. This is a very interesting piece since the Great Lakes state of Wisconsin is a steeped in the manufacturing sector, but there are also a heck of a lot of farms there – the very type of states targeted by opponents of the legislation. In fact, Wisconsin has moved ahead of the Federal government with state legislation that addresses climate change. The Governor also discusses how federal stimulus funds will help build jobs in his state. To view the video or read the transcript go to: http://www.eenews.net/tv/transcript/1012.
- Huron River Revitalized by Restoration Project
- Senate Hears Testimony on Rule Vital to the Health of the Great Lakes
- 13th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference Request for Proposals Now Open
- Coalition Urges Congress to Support Great Lakes Investments
- U.S. House Pushes Back to Restore Great Lakes Funding, In Wake of Proposed Trump Administration Cuts