Wisconsin Governor James Doyle (D) has provided E&ETV with an argument for climate change legislation from his state’s perspective. This is a very interesting piece since the Great Lakes state of Wisconsin is a steeped in the manufacturing sector, but there are also a heck of a lot of farms there – the very type of states targeted by opponents of the legislation. In fact, Wisconsin has moved ahead of the Federal government with state legislation that addresses climate change. The Governor also discusses how federal stimulus funds will help build jobs in his state. To view the video or read the transcript go to: http://www.eenews.net/tv/transcript/1012.
- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio