The 2016 Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition implementation program is now accepting proposals. Grants of up to $15,000 will be awarded to give groups the capacity to develop aquatic restoration project ideas and/or apply for federal funding for the restoration work. Check out the RFP to learn more.
- Great Lakes Update: Transition from Obama Administration to Trump Administration Begins
- Weekly News Roundup: Habitat Restoration, Flint, and More
- Great Lakes Washington Update
- Coalition: Trump Administration Has Opportunity to Stand up for Great Lakes, Communities
- Coalition Applauds Great Lakes Investments in Bill