The 2016 Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition implementation program is now accepting proposals. Grants of up to $15,000 will be awarded to give groups the capacity to develop aquatic restoration project ideas and/or apply for federal funding for the restoration work. Check out the RFP to learn more.
- Action Alert: Sign On to Urge Appropriators to Fully Fund the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Trump Budget Eliminates Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Leaving Fate of Lakes in Hands of U.S. Congress
- Great Lakes Advocates in D.C. to Urge Congress to Keep Restoration Efforts on Track
- Coalition: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts to Great Lakes Programs, EPA Unacceptable
- Press Briefing: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts, Rollbacks—Implications for Great Lakes