The 2016 Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition implementation program is now accepting proposals. Grants of up to $15,000 will be awarded to give groups the capacity to develop aquatic restoration project ideas and/or apply for federal funding for the restoration work. Check out the RFP to learn more.
- Coalition on New Study: Great Lakes Investments Paying off for People, Communities
- Washington Watch: House Interior Bill Funds Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Frustrates Administration
- Coalition to EPA: Strong Action Plan Essential to Maintain Progress on Great Lakes Restoration
- Celebrating the 10-Year Anniversary of a Public Compact for the Great Lakes
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to Host Public Engagement Sessions On Great Lakes Restoration