The 2016 Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition implementation program is now accepting proposals. Grants of up to $15,000 will be awarded to give groups the capacity to develop aquatic restoration project ideas and/or apply for federal funding for the restoration work. Check out the RFP to learn more.
- 14th Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference Request for Workshops and Field trips Now Open
- U.S. Senators Reject Attempt to Weaken Protections from Aquatic Invasive Species
- U.S. Senate Assault on Clean Water Act Will Leave Environment, Economy Vulnerable to Invasive Species
- Senate to Vote on Bill Exempting Ships from Clean Water Act
- Action Alert: Tell Your Senator to Oppose Ballast Water Regulation Changes