- Trump Budget Eliminates Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Leaving Fate of Lakes in Hands of U.S. Congress
- Great Lakes Advocates in D.C. to Urge Congress to Keep Restoration Efforts on Track
- Coalition: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts to Great Lakes Programs, EPA Unacceptable
- Press Briefing: Trump Administration Proposed Cuts, Rollbacks—Implications for Great Lakes
- Action Alert: Urge Senators to Sign On to Protect the Great Lakes
Information for Participating Outliets in Great Lakes Now
Great Lakes Now live Web streaming and other Web content of 2011 Great Lakes Week–including the 7th Annual Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition Restoration Conference–will be completely accessible throughout Great Lakes Week.
Broadcasts/Webcasts are scheduled for (all times Eastern):
-Wednesday October 12, 2011 – 12pm-6pm
-Thursday October 13, 2011 – 8:30am-5pm
-Friday October 14, 2011 – 8am-4pm
On each of those nights, a half-hour recap special, “Great Lakes Now: Update” will be fed via satellite at 6:30pm.
On-demand content will be posted, as soon after sessions as possible, on www.greatlakesnow.org and will remain available for at least one year. Those elements can also be used on your news organization’s website. The embed player available to news organization will auto-post on-demand content as it is made available.
Detroit Public Television (DPTV)’s coverage will be fed via satellite. Television stations may downlink and use that video, including live session coverage and the nightly 30-minute special.
DPTV has established a FTP site that contains webstream embed code information, details on satellite coordinates, promos and graphics.
To access that information, please use the following link: http://bit.ly/GreatLakesNOW
All programming, broadcast and webcast schedules are subject to change.
Please let us know your plans for which parts of the coverage your news organization plans to use, and how, so we can inform you of any updates.
Please direct all questions regarding DPTV’s production via email to Matt Friedman at email@example.com
We will answer all questions, technical or otherwise, as soon as possible.