- Coalition to EPA: Strong Action Plan Essential to Maintain Progress on Great Lakes Restoration
- Celebrating the 10-Year Anniversary of a Public Compact for the Great Lakes
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to Host Public Engagement Sessions On Great Lakes Restoration
- Washington Update: Farm Bill Stalled and Water Resources Funding Advances
- Washington Update: Busy Week for the Great Lakes
Impact of President Trump's Budget
Cuts to key Great Lakes programs as proposed by President Trump will undermine the progress we’ve been making to restore the lakes. We will look to our congressional champions to restore funding. Learn more about what’s at stake for the Great Lakes under the proposed budget. Click here.