- Senator Gillibrand to Introduce Bill on Water Infrastructure Grant Funding
- Washington Update: Fiscal Year 2018 Discussions Continue, Farm Bill Slowed
- Action Alert: Increasing Funding for Water Infrastructure
- Action Alert: Urge House Members to Support Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at $300 Million
- A Big Week for the Great Lakes: Water Infrastructure and Equity Report Released, Great Lakes Day
Impact of President Trump's Budget
Cuts to key Great Lakes programs as proposed by President Trump will undermine the progress we’ve been making to restore the lakes. We will look to our congressional champions to restore funding. Learn more about what’s at stake for the Great Lakes under the proposed budget. Click here.