- ‘Continue Great Lakes Restoration Initiative,’ Advocates Urge in New Paper
- Great Lakes Update from Washington, D.C.
- House supports Great Lakes restoration legislation – again!
- Clinton, Trump Campaigns Commit to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative at Candidate Forum
- Great Lakes Restoration Conference Opening Today in Sandusky, Ohio
Great Lakes Communications Workshops
How to Use the Latest Public Opinion Research to Effectively Advocate for the Lakes
Please join the Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition for our newest communications workshop near Gary, Indiana on October 6, 2016! RSVP here.
Learn how you can play a role in the national effort to restore and protect the Great Lakes—a resource that millions of people depend on for their drinking water, jobs, and way of life. Please join us to learn how to effectively communicate about the need for restoration and protection.
The workshop topics will cover:
- Latest public opinion polling data from around the Great Lakes region
- How to effectively communicate about Great Lakes restoration
- How to answer tough questions
- How to use social media to advance your advocacy goals
- A tool kit with tips and template materials
October 6 – Portage, Ind. – 9:30a.m. to 12:30p.m.
Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission
6100 Southport Road, Portage, Ind.
Lake Michigan Room
RSVP for Portage, Ind. here
The Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition’s goal is to restore and protect the Great Lakes. Support for the Coalition and communications workshops provided by the Brico Fund, Brookby Foundation, Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, Erb Family Foundation, Frey Foundation, Joyce Foundation, and Wege Foundation.