- Coalition Postpones Great Lakes Restoration Conference Due to Strike
- CONFERENCE ATTENDEES PLEASE READ: Conference Postponed—Action Required
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE 2018 GREAT LAKES CONFERENCE
- Coalition on New Study: Great Lakes Investments Paying off for People, Communities
- Washington Watch: House Interior Bill Funds Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Frustrates Administration
2018 Great Lakes Conference
We are postponing the Great Lakes conference. It will not take place in Detroit next week on Oct. 17-18. The hotel workers are on strike and the Coalition has decided not to host the conference next week. We are re-scheduling it for some time in the spring of 2019. Learn more here.